Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Nutty About Nouns

I have been working on reviewing some grammar in my classroom recently and I decided to spend a week on nouns.  Click here to check out my Nutty About Nouns Activity Set on Teachers Pay Teachers!
This activity set includes a word sort for common nouns and proper nouns along with a recording sheet .




 There is a pronoun activity where the students can work individually or with a partner to match the correct pronoun to the sentence.  There is a recording sheet for this activity.

Nutty about Nouns also has a writing assessment where the students use common nouns, proper nouns and pronouns to write a letter to a squirrel.

3 comments:

  1. These are too cute for words! If I write a letter to a squirrel will he write back to me? :)

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca, very cute! Take a look at your "followers". Both the google badge and followers are taking me to the same place. I have a "follower" section that goes to blogger. Can you find that option?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete