Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer Reading Bookmarks

As I send my students off to summer break, I keep reminding them to read, read, read!  My students have made so much progress this year with their reading and I want them to keep working on their reading all summer long.  In my classroom, I have books organized in book baskets so my students can easily tell which books are on their level.  I teach my children how to find "just right" books but these labeled baskets help keep my classroom library neat and organized.

I was trying to think about how my students would know which books or book series would be good for them to read over the summer vacation.  I created a Bookworm Bookmark for Just Right books for each of my students.  I included book titles and pictures of books on the correct Fountas and Pinnell level for each of my students.  The bookmarks include just right books for each reading level and a few books from the next reading level.




To download my bookmarks, click here.



Acts 8:26-40

No comments:

Post a Comment