Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

The End of the Year is Here!

I cannot believe that the end of the year is here.  It is crazy to think that we only have three days left of this school year!  Today I had my classroom awards ceremony and my students loved it!  I used my school awards and created candy bar certificates for each pin the school provides.  Today I called each student's name, shook his or her hand and presented the child with a certificate and a candy bar that went along with the award.

It took some thinking to find candy bars that match each school award, but did my best to find ones that would work.  Click Here to download the set of 20 candy bar award certificates from Teachers Pay Teachers.

There are a few samples below.  To download this free sample pack, click here.




1 Corinthians 9:24

No comments:

Post a Comment